Re: [MacPerl] New Mac::Glue 19980930

BTW, now is the time when I really need more feedback.  I am starting to
get to the point where I am going to start freezing features, looking
toward a beta.  That may be a couple months away, maybe not, I dunno, but
some of the features seem to be looking good enough to freeze up.  So tell
me what you like, what you don't like, what you want to see that you do
not, etc.

Thanks for everyone's help so far.  This is a really interesting project to
me; it's like designing a "language" to take the place of AppleScript,
which so far is fun, useful, and hopefully will be important.  It's
something that cannot be done in the vacuum of my mind, so all the help
from all of you is useful and necessary.

Thanks,

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])