Re: [MacPerl] quit & abort

At 12:02 AM -0500 10/12/98, Daniel Wittenberg wrote:
>I'd like to be able to drag and drop some files, and have them
>sorted to different directories, then have the script quit.
>This works great, except perl is still open and running
>after I do an exit(0);
>
>Is there a way to have MacPerl quit when done?  Either with
>a droplet or runtime version is great...

>From macperl.pod in the MacPerl distribution:
-----
MacPerl::Quit(LEVEL)

If LEVEL is 0, don't quit after ending the script. If 1, quit if running
under a runtime version, if 2, always quit. If LEVEL is 3, quit if this was
the first script to be run since starting MacPerl.
-----

So all you have to do is to call MacPerl::Quit(1) or MacPerl::Quit(2) and
it should do what you're looking for.

Hope this helps,
Eric