[MacPerl] Looking for an expert MacPerl programmer

Hi,

I am James Cameron, President of Matador Design, Inc.  We produce WebEvent,
a commercial web-based calendar and scheduling solution written entirely in
Perl that currently runs on Window NT and UNIX web servers.  We would like
to port WebEvent to the Macintosh platform and we are looking for an expert
in MacPerl who we can hire to do this.  In short, we need changes made to
some of the more advanced sections (networking, local OS modifications,
etc) to support WebEvent in a web-based environment on the Macintosh.

If this opportunity interests you, please contact me at 603 329-4073 or via
email at james@MatadorDesign.com.  Please be prepared to provide us with
samples of your MacPerl work and you must be willing to sign a
work-for-hire contact with all work owned by Matador Design, Inc.  Thank
you for your time.

-James Cameron
Matador Design, Inc.
http://www.MatadorDesign.com