[MacPerl] Mac OS 8.5

Quick FYI ... the UPS man gave me Mac OS 8.5 last night.  It was the most
painless, easiest major OS upgrade I have ever done.  I had to fix nothing,
change nothing, prepare nothing (though a backup was done first).  It Just
Worked.

I notice considerable speed improvements across the boards, and Apple
Events themselves seem much faster.  Mac::Glue works fine with no changes;
of course, now I will be troubled by how to release a Mac::Glue::Finder
that works for everyone.  :/  Pain in the butt, but I am not thinking about
Mac::Glue this weekend, so it is OK.  :-)

Oh, and I love the new interface of 8.5, too.  Sherlock is very cool
(expect some Perl-related plugins to come around soon :-).

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])