[MacPerl] Simple Module Question

NEWBIE MACPERL USER AND TO PERL PACKAGES AND MODULES.
BELOW IS AN ERROR MESSAGE THAT I NEED HELP WITH

# Can't find loadable object for module Mac::StandardFile in @INC
(Orion:Macapps:MacPerl Ä:lib:MacPPC Orion:Macapps:MacPerl Ä:lib  Dev:Pseudo)
File 'Orion:Desktop Folder:perl tests:5.Program_Args_StandardFile.pl'; Line
5
# BEGIN failed--compilation aborted.
File 'Orion:Desktop Folder:perl tests:5.Program_Args_StandardFile.pl'; Line
5

HERE IS THE CODE FROM THE EXAMPLE 5.Program_Args_StandardFile.pl ON THE
CD-ROM
1   #!perl
2   # open a file with Mac::StandardFile
3
4   if ($#ARGV < 0) {
5       use Mac::StandardFile;
    $file = StandardGetFile('', 'TEXT');
    if($file->sfGood()) {;
      push(@ARGV, $file->sfFile());
    } else {
      exit(1);
print("you picked: $ARGV[0]\n");

THE STANDARD FILE IS RESIDING AT Orion:Macapps:MacPerl Ä:lib:StandardFile.pl

I've thought and read, but alas not luck.  The library paths under
preferences seem ok?
They read Orion:Macapps:MacPerl Ä:lib Orion:Macapps:MacPerl Ä:site_perl

My library paths do not reference MacPPC, but @INC does
My MacPerl Ä does not have a site_perl that I can find.

Some of the other examples using the modules work.

Thanks, love MacPerl