Re: [MacPerl] De-archiving MHonArc ?

Hi Tim and Chris,

on 10_26_1998 3:28, Chris Nandor wrote:
>1.  Stuffit Expander with Expander Enhancer (which comes with DropStuff)
>can do it.

thanks for the nudges ... it was a case of arrrgghh !  When I installed
8.5 the Expander Enhancer (StuffIt engine) got left out of the upgraded
extensions folder. So it was there all along, but not in the right place.

Now I'm off to try to run the MHonArc installer script ... what, no file
selection dialog ... this will be interesting :-)

Thanks again,

-Sven

                           Sven U. Grenander
                      BeeHive Technologies,  Inc.