Re: [MacPerl] the clock program

At 08:38 -0800 11/1/98, Matthew Phillips wrote:
>None of the clock programs have worked perfectly for me (none of them have
>generated errors either, even with the -w switch on). The latest one
>(revised by Rich Morin <rdm@ptf.com>,  981029) has me on Nov. 1st (a day
>ahead) and the hour hand is an hour behind, though  the 'digital' readout
>of the time is correct. Anyone else having this problem?

It works fine on my machine (Mac OS 8.1 on a PM 1700/80, in California).
Could this be some weird "Date & Time" setting weirdness?  For the record,
my time zone is set to Cupertino and DST is off.

-r

P.S.  I wasn't trying to debug the code, in particular, just neaten it
      up a bit as an exercise...

Rich Morin:          rdm@cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841, http://www.ptf.com/~rdm
Prime Time Freeware: info@ptf.com, +1 408-433-9662, http://www.ptf.com
MacPerl: http://www.ptf.com/macperl,   http://www.ptf.com/ptf/products/MPPE