[MacPerl] Beginning Perl Questions and DevHQ

There will be a Perl section opening at DevHQ shortly (hopefully today).
It will be for new and experienced MacPerl users, but to be honest, I
don't know that much about using MacPerl to create Mac apps. I should
really crack open that sparklin' new MPPE. So for the time being, it will
focus on straight Perl. That is, unless I can entice any of you to help
me flesh out that section.

At any rate, beginner questions are welcomed and encouraged in the
message forum there, and starting next week, we'll have a weekly section
on beginning Perl programming on the Mac.

-Chilton
http://www.devhq.com