Re: [MacPerl] Using CodeWarrior with MacPerl

On 11/19/98 at 8:55 AM, kjohnson@mail.fife.k12.wa.us (Kevin Johnson)
wrote:

> How do I {or can I {or even should I}} use CodeWarrior with MacPerl
> in writing and running perl scripts the way you can with BBEdit or
> Alpha? (I'm new to CodeWarrior)

BBEdit plug-ins can be used with the CodeWarrior IDE (see the IDE Extras
panel in the IDE preferences - select Preferences under the Edit menu). So
theoretically you should be able to use the plug-ins I wrote for BBEdit
(http://pobox.com/~bradh/bbedit) to run MacPerl scripts from the
CodeWarrior IDE, although I have never tried it.

Brad Hanson