Re: [MacPerl] regarding email subroutine

At 10.14 -0500 1998.11.16, Desiree Brewer wrote:
>I downloaded this subroutine from the CGI-Cookbook written by Matthew
>Wright I
>have tried unsuccessfully to get this subroutine to work. The syntax
>checks out

>Seeing as this code was written by experts and I haven't really modified
>it in
>any way outside of what the book told me to do and I'm lost.

I don't know much about the code in question, but I will reiterate one more
time that Matt Wright is not a Perl expert, and that's a big part of your
problem, in all liklihood.  Regardless, if you post what errors you got,
then perhaps someone can help you.

--
Chris Nandor          mailto:pudge@pobox.com         http://pudge.net/
%PGPKey = ('B76E72AD', [1024, '0824090B CE73CA10  1FF77F13 8180B6B6'])