SFPUG Pizza and Beer SIG on Tuesday, Dec. 15; here are the details:

  Date:   Tuesday, 12/15
  Time:   7:00 pm PST

  Place:  Pasquale's Pizzeria
          8th Avenue @ Irving St.
          San Francisco

  Access: Pasquale's is right on the N Judah line.  If you can take
          Muni, do it!

          19th Avenue works fairly well if you're driving in from
          the North or South.  Go East on Lincoln or Irving, just
          below GG park (Southbound drivers turn right on Lincoln,
          then make two lefts to get onto Eastbound Irving Ave.).

          The really cool way to get there from the South, BTW, is to
          take 280N to the San Jose Avenue exit, then loop around (2
          immediate right turns) onto Bosworth.  This passes the Glen
          Park BART station, then heads up the hill, turning into O'
          Shaughnessy and then (as it crosses Portola Drive) Woodside
          Avenue.  At the Laguna Honda "tee" intersection, turn right.
          Laguna Honda becomes 7th Avenue as it straightens out.
          (Don't try this without a map, kiddies! :-)

          East Bay drivers will have to fight their way over to the
          South side of GG park (i.e., 80 to 101 to Fell St.; bear
          left through the park onto Lincoln, then left on 7th...)

  Rules:  We show up, eat pizza, drink beer (pitchers of both root and
          real beer will be ordered) and talk a lot.  We then split up
          the tab (should be under $15 each) and depart.  RSVP to Rich
          Morin <rdm@cfcl.com> if you want to be sure of a seat!

-r

P.S.  Folks who want to come, but don't like pizza or beer, will be
      accepted on a case-by-case basis (TMTOWTDI, after all :-).  Call
      Rich (650-873-7841) if you have any really unusual requirements
      to discuss...
--
Rich Morin:          rdm@cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841, http://www.ptf.com/~rdm
Prime Time Freeware: info@ptf.com, +1 408-433-9662, http://www.ptf.com