Re: [MacPerl] Unlocking files

I have tried both of these.  Both chmod and FSpRstFLock fail to unlock
the file. So why can I unlock it with ResEdit and not with these? Sharing
is not enabled on these files and the files reside on my hard drive.  I
just want to trash them, but so far the only way I can is to use ResEdit,
which doesn't seem to mind about access privileges when the file in on my
harddrive.  The only problem is that I have over 100 of these files I
want to throw away.  I have tried shareware idea and what not. I thought
for sure that MacPerl could force the unlink.  Any ideas?

--