Re: [MacPerl] Is anyone working on any XML projects using MacPerl?

I wouldn't mind finding out myself. I downloaded XML::Parser, but haven't
taken a look at it yet. Most of my efforts happen over on the Linux side,
anyhow.

So if anyone is already preparing a MacOS XML::Parser build, it would be
nice to know. If not, I'll give it a shot myself.

Arved