[MacPerl] libwww-perl-5.41 now available

The MacPerl port of libwww-perl-5.41 is now available at my ftp site, which
you can locate by going to <http://pobox.com/~schinder/MacPerl.html>.  I
will link it to the Web page itself sometime tomorrow.

libwww-perl-5.41 has again undergone a major reorganization.  The URI
pieces have been split off into a separate package, URI-1.00.  A port of
this can also be found at my ftp site.  (Be aware that while
libwww-perl-5.41 has been fully tested and I anticipate no changes,
URI-1.00 has not been fully tested, and I may still find problems, although
I don't think that will happen.)  URI has also undergone a major overhaul.

Now that the original libwww-perl has been split into six different
packages, two of which work as is under MacPerl, I'm going to attempt to
get full MacPerl support included in the main source of the remaining
pacakges.  Almost all of the issues that motiviated me to make the first
port have been resolved, and those remaining are relatively minor.  So with
any luck this will be the last MacPerl port of libwww-perl and URI.  With
the arrival of The Book, the autosplit issue, which now only affects
LWP::UserAgent, is not as much of a problem as it once was.  All of the
other issues are simple portability problems, which can be fixed with minor
changes to the main code.

-----
Paul J. Schinder
schinder@pobox.com