[MacPerl] Help: where do I find recent versions of QDOffscreen and QuickDraw

Hello,

        Merry Christmas; and sorry to bother you all.

        During the break I have been trying to get the
        volve.pl program, which was posted to the MacPerl
        mailing a while ago running. I attempted to run
        it at the time and it failed with missing libraries.

        I have just updated to the latest version of
        MacPerl 5.2.0.r4 and it still fails:-

# Usage: Mac::QDOffscreen::SetGWorld(port, gdh).
File 'Technicalbasis3:Desktop Folder:Volve.pl'; Line 89

        I saw, but did not understand the note at the
        top of the script:-

# Offscreen version Alan Fry <ajf@afco.demon.co.uk> 05-Dec-1998
# 19-May-98 versions of QuickDraw and QDOffscreen necessary

        I assume I need a newer version of something. I
        had a brief sniff around the net but could not see
        anything. Can anybody help?

        Thanks inadvance.

Fergus McMenemie               Email:fergus@twig.demon.co.uk.
Technical Basis                Phone:0421 376 021

Unix/Mac/Intranets             Analyst Programmer