[MacPerl] Looking for MacPerl help in the Perl section at DevHQ

I'm looking for a person (or more) to briefly assist me in devising
sections for the MacPerl Discussion Board area at DevHQ. If you're
experienced with using MacPerl to work with MacOS concepts (and not just
using it for pre-flight testing of scripts to be used later on Unix or NT
machines), and you have a few extra minutes, please let me know and I'll
send instructions.

Keep in mind that the DevHQ Message Boards are in no way supposed to
replace mailing lists such as this one. The Message Boards are designed
to reach the segment of the population that does not use this list, and
as a way to allow newbies (who are afraid to post here for fear of
flaming) to find the answers to their questions.

Thanks!

-Chilton
DevHQ