Re: [MacPerl] Looking for MacPerl help in the Perl section at D

>Although MacPerl is a nifty way to experiment with the Toolbox and such,
>it still takes a bit of preparation.  MPPE is the best starting point,
>IMNSHO, but it isn't really enough.  It's about time someone did an intro
>page on the MacPerl Pages to acquaint folks with all of the nifty things
>Chris and others have created.  (Send notes to mp-book@ptf.com; we'll
>hack something together.)

Here! Here! And perhaps even an article in MacTech?  I gleefully admit to
having some thoughts along this line.  There have been some fine examples
of Toolbox calls for Speech, Offscreen QuickDraw, Apple Events, etc
posted to this list, which would make an excellent foundation for the
above.

I think between designing banner ads, configuring Macjordomo, evaluating
cross-platform applications frameworks, and a gazillion other things I'm
doing for my highly-rewarding but low-pay job, I can take some time to
contribute a little.

--Brian

# Fungal Parataxonomy                   Mycology Information (Mycoinfo)
# Webmaster, Staff Writer      **The World's First Mycology E-Journal**
# <mailto:webmaster@mycoinfo.com>            <http://www.mycoinfo.com/>
# Ask me about TAXY <http://www.mycoinfo.com/taxy/>