Re: [MacPerl] SQL Database for Mac

I'd need to be sitting in front of the mac at work, and I dont know
when(if) im going back. I was using 'Clear Access' to make the SQL
script and then copying it to FileMakerPro, thats all I can remember,
right now.. :\

If I remember I'll share, or if I go back to work I'll get some screen
shots and toss them on the web.