[MacPerl] MacPerl Power & Ease for $12 !!!

This isn't spam, it's floating around the INet-Access list right now.
Apparently Microsoft is offering $20 off computer books at the url below
if you use this referral code. I tried it myself and it did discount the
item by $19.99.

>* SAVE $19.99 ON TECH BOOKS & TRAINING AT COMPUTERLITERACY.COM.
>Orders must total at least $19.99 (not including tax or shipping costs).
>Offer is good for one use only, cannot be combined with other offers and
>expires February 19, 1999. Just enter SB9583 in the referral code field
>when placing your order at http://www.computerliteracy.com/

You have no reason not to buy MPPE now :)

<http://www1.clbooks.com/shop/quicksearch.cl?SearchFunction=key&qtext=macpe
rl>
referral code SB9583

-Chilton