[MacPerl] Determining Image Dimensions

Does anyone know if a Perl function has been written that can determine
the dimensions of a .jpg or .gif image file. I'd like to do the following:

     ($height, $width) = get_image_size($my_image_path);

...so that my CGI.pm call could then be formed as follows...

     	print img({
          -src=>    $my_image_path,
          -height=> $height,
          -width=>  $width
			   });

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Matt Henderson   |   matt@exponet.net   |    www.exponet.net
E x p o n e t   M e d i a  T e c h n o l o g i e s   G m b H
Full-Service Web Development & Engineering Services Provider