Re: [MacPerl] scriptable text editor

At 8:11 Uhr -0400 08.04.1999, Chris Nandor wrote:
>I checked with url on EFnet (an infobot in Perl (that was written up in
>TPJ) on IRC that stores links to stuff, especially Mac stuff), I checked
>the AppleScript SDK (which just has STE release notes), I looked in the
>Apple FTP sites, I searched the Apple site, and I cannot find a copy of
>Scriptable Text Editor anywhere.  Anyone have a link?
>
>Thanks,

The only location I know of is Danny Goodman's FTP site. It is
contained in his 1MB tutorial file package called AppleScript
Handbook. Kind of heavy considering that Scriptable Text Editor is
only about 100k, uncompressed.

ftp://ftp12.ba.best.com/pub/dgoodman/ASHandbook.sit.hqx

__Peter Hartmann________

mailto:hartmann@mbox.kyoto-inet.or.jp (preferred)
mailto:phv00542@askic.kic.ritsumei.ac.jp (rarely checked)