Re: [MacPerl] RE: MPW Tool Question

Or more simply (I found out the hard way... look at the source code), you
can go to Internet Control Panel (or Internet Config whichever is installed)
and go to the Helper Apps pref panel, then edit the "editor" app from
SimpleText to BBEdit.

I found no mention of this in the help... I think it should be a FAQ or
documented. Resorting to looking at the MacPerl src was definately not a fun
thing.

Peter