[MacPerl] Thank you MacPerlers and List Mom

Watching the feathers and fur fly in some other lists I'm on (Perl, too,
can you imagine!?), I thought I should say:

                Good Show MacPerl Folk!

We do not always see eye to eye, but we try to remain polite. We do not
generally resort to name calling. We rarely accuse each other of spiteful
behaviour. Our list mom occasionally asks us to stop a topic (merely has to
ask) and usually we stop there.

We are nice people.  I like it here.

(This reminds me of how I send little thank you notes to Bare Bones support
every time I have an unsatisfactory tangle with the robots at certain other
"Tech Support" groups...)

Thanks everybody.

- Vicki
---
      |\      _,,,---,,_       Vicki Brown <vlb@cfcl.com>
ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_   Journeyman Sourceror: Scripts & Philtres
    '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb  http://www.macperl.org