[MacPerl] is there a logging module available?

I am looking for a module that would write a text string to a log file.

In what I am trying to achieve, several asynchronous requests to my cgi
script will be logged in one single text file. I am looking for a solution
that does not rely on any system calls that are not cross platform.

Does anyone know of an already made solution?

Thanks for your help,

Stephane

                     mailto:stephane.jose@sympatico.ca

                 Don't you ever try to look behind my eyes
                 You might not like what they have seen...

                 Ron L. Hoover - Joe's Garage