Re: [MacPerl] Re: [MacPerl-Forum] Mailing list idea

Pete w e b s l a v e wrote:

> I'd like to 'reply to list' too... since I use a siily VAX/VMS email system
> that doesn't allow me to change the reply-to, or subject... ugh...

If you are using VMS mail then use SET CC_PROMPT from the MAIL> prompt.

If you are not using VMS mail then ignore the rest of this message.

To get help using MAIL type HELP at the MAIL> prompt and drill down.

MAIL> HELP

drill-> down-> e.g.:

SET-SHOW

  CC_PROMPT

       Sets the default for determining whether the copy (CC:) prompt
       appears when sending a message.

       Formats

         SET CC_PROMPT

         SET NOCC_PROMPT