Re: [MacPerl] Re: [MacPerl-Forum] Mailing list idea

> > Is this just my peculiarity, or would this be a welcome feature for
> > others?
>
> Good question.  Folks?

As the default list, I'd hope this one could stay clear of administrivia.
That's what the macperl-forum list is for, and while an isolated notice of
discussion going on elsewhere seems on target for the default macperl list, a
discussion of list policy really doesn't.  If I don't want that sort of thing,
I ought to be able to pick the list which won't give it to me.

It's also annoying to have 'Re: [MacPerl] Re: [MacPerl-Forum] ' prepended to
subjects, which you'll get with cross-posts.  Not the essence of clarity.

Web-accessible list archives will make this easier; I'm working on them, and
should have all seven (plus the never-used macperl-announce) up by the middle
of the weekend.  They will be a lot more useful if threads don't jump the
tracks into other lists.

In the meantime, I'm subscribing to macperl-forum, where I hope this reply-to
issue can continue.

  -nat