Re: [MacPerl] WindowBounce

On 5/6/99 at 12:40 AM, rjk@linguist.dartmouth.edu (Ronald J. Kimball) wrote:

> The part I haven't figured out yet is how you glanced at the offending line
> and didn't notice the problem.  :)

I was wondering about that too -- the line I was looking at was

    next if ${FrontWindow()} == ${$GWindow->window};

which is line 84.  It's the third instance of "==", so a bbedit quickfind
should have sent me to a different one.  It's pretty darn mysterious.  I'm not
usually quite such a dumbass, or I'd have gotten terminally frustrated by
syntax checks and taken up music long before now.

  -nat