RE: [MacPerl] imageMagick - site wanted

At 09:54 -0500 5/4/99, Walter wrote:
>> On Mon, 3 May 1999, Christian Huldt wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> ...if someone had a site where we could put this category of things,
>> I'd suggest PerlMagick, pdflib and clibpdf, just for starters. There are
>> quite a few more.
>
> I have a site I would gladly lend to this purpose.

Keep in mind that The MacPerl Pages are _always_ available for anything
related to MacPerl.

If someone wants to put things elsewhere, that's cool, but PLEASE be sure
to send us the URL.  We'd like to make The MacPerl Pages reasonably
definitive for things MacPerlish (the actual data doesn't have to be there,
but we'd like to have as many pointers as possible!)

http://www.macperl.com
-- --
       |\      _,,,---,,_       Vicki Brown <vlb@cfcl.com>
 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_   Journeyman Sourceror: Scripts & Philtres
     '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb  http://www.macperl.org