[MacPerl] PerlMonth (new Perl-focused webzine) is online

at http://www.perlmonth.com

Did I mention that I seem to have volunteered for a monthly column on
MacPerl? :-) http://www.perlmonth.com/articles/mac_perl/

The column (like MPPE) shares authorship with Chris Nandor (he's
volunteered his name; he may even write something when he gets some :*).
We'll be on the lookout for guest columnists as well. If you want to do a
guest column, send me a brief proposal (tell me what you want to write
about).

I expect that PerlMonth will be looking for features as well, if you don't
want to write specifically about MacPerl.  (Note that PerlMonth does not
currently pay for articles or columns; this is a volunteer effort; but you
get your name in lights :)).

- Vicki
-- --
       |\      _,,,---,,_       Vicki Brown <vlb@cfcl.com>
 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_   Journeyman Sourceror: Scripts & Philtres
     '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb  http://www.macperl.org