[MacPerl] OFF-Topic - anyone interested in reviewing VOODOO

We're looking for someone who would be interested in reviewing VOODOO
Server from UNI SOFTWARE PLUS, for MacTech magazine (yep, a paid review
article; name in lights, check in pocket :-) VOODOO is a Version Control
System for MacOS.

It would help if you already knew what VOODOO is, had some prior experience
with VOODOO and/or similar apps, and want to play with VOODOO server. It
will also help if you can write reasonably clear English technical prose.

Please email me [-offline!-] if you might be interested.

You may be wondering why I'm asking about this when I'm not related to
UniSoft!  This was a review I was going to take on, but for various
reasons, it looks like I will not be able to do it. To review VOODOO, I
would first have to learn VOODOO and that appears unlikely at this point in
time. Thus, it is most important to find someone who has the incentive to
learn about VOODOO or already knows about it and uses it!  (And my spouse
is the MacTech Contributing Editor who proposed the topic :}

I can't reach the UNI SOFTWARE PLUS web page today
(http://www.unisoft.co.at/products/voodooserver.html), but you can take a
look at http://www.electricfish.com/hawkfish/macvcs/index.html for more
info.

- Vicki
-- --
       |\      _,,,---,,_       Vicki Brown <vlb@cfcl.com>
 ZZZzz /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_   Journeyman Sourceror: Scripts & Philtres
     '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) http://www.cfcl.com/~vlb  http://www.macperl.org