Re: [MacPerl] BBEdit 5.1

On 5/25/99 at 4:37 PM, pudge@pobox.com (Chris Nandor) wrote:

> It rules.  Features tight MacPerl integration built-in.  Go get it!

In addition to incorporating and improving the functionality of Brad's
venerable plug-ins, BBEdit's own regex support now includes such pleasantries
as \s, \S, \w, \W... and the long-awaited \d, \D.  A dramatic reduction in
having to tweak my patterns when moving them back and forth between BBEdit and
MacPerl.

Also, you can now call arbitrary perl scripts (with arguments) from the HTML
include processor, which sounds so neat I might start using it.

  -nat