Re: [MacPerl] Question

On Wed, May 26, 1999 at 04:20:49PM -0700, darrylc@eznet.com wrote:
}
} Anyone have an answer to this question?
}
} Darryl Caldwell darrylc@eznet.com
}
} "kiku wa ittoki no haji | kikanu wa matsudai no haji"
}  Asking a question is only embarrasing just for that moment.
}  Not asking is embarrasing and it will haunt you for the rest
}  of your life.	-- Japanese Proverb