Re: [MacPerl] Microsoft funds Perl open-source effort

It's interesting to think that so many people believe Microsoft is pure evil
(with good reason perhaps...) It's a double-edged thing for me, I have to use
NT sometimes, so if Perl runs better there, it's good... but then again,
we try to push other platforms (Linux, Max OS X) on the basis that Perl
works better there...

I still prefer Perl/Apache on a *nix box for any web stuff to the crud MS
puts out, the headaches are unbelieveable sometimes!

Now, I *really* wish we'd see Apple pour more resources into Perl/MacPerl.

Don't we all? ;]

Pete

pprodoehl@qgraph.com
http://www.quadcreative.com/