[MacPerl] Calling a script from a script

Hi,

I'm using MacPerl with WebStar - I'm using .cgi files. I've converted all
the scripts on our site which were formerly running on our NT machine. They
are all working well, but there is one thing which I can't work out how to
do.

There was one particular script which called up another script, passing on
the current environment to it. This was the code from the previous script:

if($ENV{'REQUEST_METHOD'} eq "POST")
{
	read(STDIN,$in,$ENV{'CONTENT_LENGTH'});

	@in = split(/&/,$in);

	- snip ....

	if (something...)
	{
		open (OUTP, "| process.exe secondscript.pl");
		print OUTP $in;

		exit;

This would start up another script, piping the input from the old script
into the new one. process.exe is just the perl processor.

I can't figure out how to do this using MacPerl. Can anyone give me a hint?
Or can it not be done very easily?

Thanks,

Vanessa Gregory
SoftPress Systems Limited