[MacPerl] Graphic interface for MacPerl ?

Hello to All,

 Well, I am brand new to this list so don't blame me if this question has
 been asked before, I didn't find any FAQ, nor did I find anything in the
 mailing list archive.

 so do you know of any Graphical interface library wich would be easy to
 program, would run on an old performa 475 (68040)

Thanx in advance,
david
Furminieux David                    UStA Uni Karlsruhe

Tel   : +49(721)96-40-316           Adenauerring 7
e-mail: david@usta.de               76131 Karlsruhe