Re: [MacPerl] sorting arrays

On Wed, Jun 16, 1999 at 11:25:58AM -0400, Richard Gordon wrote:
> BTW, when I was in Shuck trying to figure this out, I became curious
> about a related something- does anyone know what the hell a Schwartzian
> Transform is?

Hie thee to perlfaq4:  How do I sort an array by (anything).  If you
want *gory* details, there's a link to those there.  Alternately, you
can pick up a copy of Effective Perl Programming... which happens to
be a good book anyway.  :-)

--
David H. Adler - <dha@panix.com> - http://www.panix.com/~dha/
Perl should only be studied as a second language.  A good first