RE: [MacPerl] How To Perl

Ken,

I'm at work so I don't have access to all my books, but I use
the following books

Learning Perl 5 (the camel book) by o'reilly
CGI Programming Unleashed (lots of good examples) by sams.net
Web Programming with Perl 5 by sams.net

These are good resource books. I don't have the Perl 5 Cookbook,
but I did a once over and it looked good. (Would any one on the
list recommend it?)

Does anyone else have any suggestions for books?

Also visit www.perl.com and read up on some of the literature
there. Some one on the list pointed me to the FAQ on sorting
and it was very helpful.

The book "How To" that began all these emails was originally
written for Perl 4 users and did not support any of the Perl
5 modules. Maybe one day the author will get around to upgrading
the book.

Anyways, good luck.

alan :)