Re: [MacPerl] OT: Printing Many Files

Another "patch" approach is to use the free Okey Dokey Pro that will
automatically click the default on dialogue boxes.  Check Mac
Shareware Archs.
>I used to use Frontier and two OSAX called AutoClick and AutoType (they were
>$5.00) to take care of those nasty unscriptable-dialogs...
>
>I could have used AppleScript too I suppose.
>
>How does MacPerl interface with OSAX?
>

>Pete
>

>pprodoehl@qgraph.com
>http://www.quadcreative.com/

__________
InterNetWorkingSolutions
Your home for Business and Personal Computing Solutions
http://webpageweaver.com

PO Box 152
Cabot, VT 05647 USA
TEL: 888.726.9030
FAX: 888.726.9030
info@webpageweaver.com
ICQ: 29843943
"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix. I don't
      think that this is a coincidence."

      (Anonymous quote from The UNIX-HATERS Handbook.)