[MacPerl] Some Notes on ColorGamma

Just some quick comments wrt ColorGamma.

First and foremost, this is pretty raw XS. What I mean by that, is that
more stuff is exposed in the Perl API at the moment, namely datatype guts,
than needs to be. At the very least most (if not all) of the fields
currently visible in GammaInfoHdl and GammaTblHdl should be read-only.
And in hindsight very few need to be exposed at all, although there are a
few informative ones that could stay as read-onlies. But at first guess
I don't think there's anything here that needs to be set.

Kevin Reid made the good point that

$new_gamma_info = GammaInfoHdl->new();

is a better (or more natural) call. I agree. This would be easy to set up
in the .pm file, though. Not only that, when I refine the XS I'll probably
remove the requirement for this entirely, and have StartFading generate
the handle internally, and just return it as a Perl variable.

In any case, let me know if anything blows up, and don't try setting any
fields unless a perusal of the C API convinces you that it makes sense.
I'll try and get out a leaner, more polished package in a few weeks.

Naming suggestions? The module uses Tollbox but the functions themselves
aren't Toolbox, so I don't see that it needs to be a Mac:: module, but
maybe it ought not to be top-level either.

Arved