[MacPerl] MacPerl BOF

I'm trying to schedule a MacPerl BOF at the Perl Conference.  My
current idea is 8 pm on Sunday, but I thought I should let youall
have a chance to make suggestions, etc.  FYI, here is the current
schedule of BOFs, as listed on http://conferences.ora.com/bof/:

Sun 22; 7 pm	DocBook for Open Source Documentation

Sun 22; 7 pm	Rapid Development Using Python

Sun 22; 7 pm	Web Development with Tcl-based Web Servers

Sun 22; 8 pm	Applications of Apache for reverse proxy

Sun 22; 8 pm	Perl and Windows

Sun 22; 8:30 pm	Building the Next Generation Tcl Community

Mon 23; 8 pm	Commercial Use of Perl on the Web

Mon 23; 8 pm	Open Source in Use at Government Agencies

Mon 23; 8 pm	Perl 5.6

Mon 23; 8 pm	Perl on Big Iron and Minis

TBA		Perl and Open Source as Appropriate Technology
		for Global Education

TBA		Work in Progress: High-performance Perl access
		to Lotus Notes -- Admin stuff, DBI and more
--
Rich Morin:          rdm@cfcl.com, +1 650-873-7841, http://www.ptf.com/~rdm
Prime Time Freeware: info@ptf.com, +1 408-433-9662, http://www.ptf.com