RE: [MacPerl] Resource file hacking with MacPerl

Oh, there you go again, making easy things easy and hard things possible,
and simpler than they otherwise would be. :)

I like the Mac::Resources::Simple idea. I think I'll play around with it. By
trading disk space for RAM space and speed, something like this might solve
a nasty "out of memory" condition I'm running into.

-- Creede