[MacPerl] It Works! Thanks for everything

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that helped me out.  I have gotten my
slideshow script working.  I still have many things I want to do with it, but
for right now it seems to work well.  If anyone is interested in seeing the
script in action, Let me know and I will send you a stuffit archive with al the
neccessary files.  The code is far from elegant(and probably fairly remedial),
but it seems to get the Job done.

The script take a folder of images and builds a slide show out of those images.
 It allows you to select from different templates, and pulls the captions out
of the photoshop file info. It builds a new folder with all of the HTML files
in BBedit Unix format, and all of the photos moved into an image directory.

Once again thanks for all of your help.
Ben
------
Ben Brown