Re: [MacPerl] The BOMB [Was Re: E-mail Address Extractor?]

Matt wrote:

> It probably would be wise to treat the issue with a
> little more respect.

Not wanting to start (or contribute) to an off topic holy
war or anything but consider the irony of the above statement.
Why do you think they call it spam?

On the lighter side, my company has just inserted a new spam
filtering tool... It, unfortunately, blocks legitimate messages
like some from this list. That's not the funny part. The funny
part is that each time it blocks a message, it sends me a message
telling me that it just blocked a message... My sys admins
don't seem to understand why I'm complaining that their spam
filter is spamming me!!!

jay