Re: [MacPerl] Chaser

Kevin--

Gosh-wow! This is a NIFTY-KEEN game!  Downright addictive!  It's more
than acceptably fast on my 8500/120. Love your use of the ColorGamma
library, and your use of packages is practically a tutorial in itself.  I
really enjoy getting ahold of new code from you, because I can sit here
and just BOGGLE!  I learn a lot from perusing your demos, but mostly I
just sit here with my eyes bugging out staring at the code...  DUDE!
Whoa!

I'm going to have to create a folder to store all of Kevin's demos in
(I've saved almost all of them).  IMHO, it's a resource second only to
MPPE (and surpassing it in some respects (No offense to Chris and Vicki,
but the sorts of examples that work well in the context of a book simply
don't engage my interest and enthusiasm enough. (I admit to being
particularly daft in some respect, and utterly fail to learn anything at
all until I can be made to really CARE about it (Oohh, Lisp flashback!
I've gone all parenthetical!)))).

Off Topic Aside: Twice this month I've been granted moderator access on
Slashdot.  Now there's an interesting use of Perl if I ever saw one.

--B

# Fungal Parataxonomy                   Mycology Information (Mycoinfo)
# Webmaster, Staff Writer      **The World's First Mycology E-Journal**
# <mailto:webmaster@mycoinfo.com>            <http://www.mycoinfo.com/>
#
# First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you.
# Then you win.                                     --Mohandas Gandhi