[MacPerl] Visual Quickstart Feedback and PNG

Thanks for the feedback on my Perl/GD tutorial. Further
chapters have been written and partly tested and will be
web-published by the end of this weekend.

A question for you: Do you think the images and sample
code should be in the left hand column or the right hand
column?

Another question: Which versions of Explorer and Netscape
support PNG format?  I'm wondering if my old copy of Photoshop 3.0
or Graphics Converter can open a PNG file.

At least moving from GF to PNG output only requires changing
the line of code $im->gif to $im->png (or whatever).

The next tutorial chapter will show how to use brushes
for drawing lines, rectanges and arcs, and using tiles
to fill rectangles.

Charles