Re: [MacPerl] this is a test of the new footer

At 11:54 AM -0700 9/24/99, Vicki Brown wrote:
> I'm checking out how smart Majordomo is...
>
> David Seay asked if I could put # in front of the "Want to unsibscribe?
> trailer... to make posting scripts to the list a little easier :-)
>
> For chuckles, I thought I'd try it.

#!perl -w
# I don't do perl by default, but doesn't posting your
# scripts like this have the same effect?

print "hello world!\n";

__END__

now you can put your signature here, or majordomo stuff
and it shouldn't affect the script

--
Jim Correia                                Bare Bones Software, Inc.
correia@barebones.com                     <http://web.barebones.com>