Re: [MacPerl] List Lag?

Jim,

It used to seem to be lagging, but this morning I send out a missive at
6:58 A.M. and the list spit it back to me within 10 minutes or so
(I poll my email accumulator, so it may have been quicker.).

(It seems to have speeded up on the day we got 3 copies of a number of
messages.)

--
Regards, Larry F. Allen-Tonar        (larryat@cts.com) +1 760/746-6464 (voice)
         Principal Designer                              +1 760/746-0766 (FAX,