Re: [MacPerl] MacPerl vs MacPerl J

At  3:10 PM 99.10.13 -0600, Keiko Schneider wrote:

|>  Forgive me if this is something discussed before.  I have MacPerl installed
|>  in my machine, and I know there is such thing as MacPerl J.  My computer
|>  and I can read and write Japanese.  Is it OK to install MacPerl J on top of
|>  MacPerl?

It is called MacJPerl and different to the 5.15r4 Version,
5.2.0r4 J1 has its own creator. This means there should
be no conflicts between MacJPerl and MacPerl.
An article about MacPerl and MacJPerl by Rich Morin and myself
you can find at

http://www.macperl.com/depts/press.html

The article is based on MacJPerl 5.15r4.

HTH

Andreas Marcel Riechert