Re: [MacPerl] Determining free disk space

Hi - further to my question on determining the free disk space of a volume,
I reckon just an AppleEvent would do the trick nicely. I am having
difficulty building the event though, and was wondering if I could ask for
some help...I've been through Chris' tutorial, and that's all fine and good,
but I'm still banging my head a bit.

Looking up dictionaries and so on reveal that I want the 'frsp' of a 'cdis',
with my target as 'MACS'. Here's what I have (that returns a -1708 error):

%ae = (
    target  =>  'MACS',
    class   =>  'cdis',
    id      =>  'frsp',