[MacPerl] Mac::Glue?

This WAS going to be a question, but I figgured it out just before
posting:

I'm trying to better automate my email.  I'm using a LEGACY version of
Claris Emailer (pre 2.0... Don't Laugh, it's paid for!), so it's rather
short of the scriptability side vs. later versions.  Of course a legacy
version of an orphaned program isn't something most people will have much
interest in, but I prefer it to say Outlook Express, or Eudora.

So, I'm tooling up to use Mac::Glue.  I have an example AppleScript:

tell application "Claris Emailer 1.1v3"

	set listvar to {}
	set listvar to get accounts
	get listvar

end tell

Which returns my two primary accounts (all the others reflect their mail
to one of these two, so I don't access them directly).

Now, in Mac::Glue, I do:

#!perl -w
use strict;
use Mac::Glue;
my $obj = new Mac::Glue 'Claris_Emailer_1_1v3';
my @raw_accounts = $obj->get_accounts();
print "{'$raw_accounts[0]', '$raw_accounts[1]'}";

Which isn't exactly identical, but it gets the job done.  I've added some
jiggery-pokery to make the output look similar, otherwise it could be
much less verbose on the Perl side.

Since I've already answered my own question, new question...

Carefully reading through the generated POD, I come up with:

$obj->connect_to(TEXT, [checking => bool, sending => bool])

		Connect to service or account and transfer mail (MMan/Conn)

		Reply type: null

		Parameters:

		    direct object (----): The service or account to connect to
		    checking (pChk): True to get messages from the specified service or
account
		    sending (pSen): True to send messages to the specified service or
account

Okay, I'm pretty sure how this works for one account, but how then do I
connect to both (all) accounts?

BTW, Chris:  Great job. Even if it is still in beta, the fact that I can
get as far as I have with it (given my peculiar combination of genius and
cluelessness), says a lot for the hard work you've put into Mac::Glue.

--B

# Brian McNett                                      Fungal Parataxonomy
# Webmaster, Staff Writer               Mycology Information (Mycoinfo)
#                              **The World's First Mycology E-Journal**
# <mailto:webmaster@mycoinfo.com>            <http://www.mycoinfo.com/>
# First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you.
# Then you win.                                     --Mohandas Gandhi